Scope.ink now works with GitLab! 🎉
The platform to measure developer productivity has integrated GitLab already.
Today there are good news for the community! 🔬Scope.ink is now integrated with 🦊GitLab. We have been receiving precious feedback from you guys, so we have been working really hard to fulfill your expectations! 🎉
GitLab is now on production on Scope! Though the status of the integration is in Beta stage, you can analyze for free your GitLab public and private repositories with Scope.
We are open to keep receiving feedback from you, so we can improve our software, insights, and processes.
How to install GitLab on Scope.ink
If you are asking how to use it with Scope, we have prepared a GitLab integration tutorial so you can do it very easily.
First of all, sign in in your GitLab account. Then, you have to create a personal token from the GitLab settings panel. To do that, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to GitLab.
- In the upper-right corner, click your avatar and select Settings.
- On the User Settings menu, select Access Tokens.
- Choose a name and optional expiry date for the token.
- Choose the desired scopes.
- Click the Create personal access token button.
- Save the personal access token somewhere safe. Once you leave or refresh the page, you won’t be able to access it again.
Later, you have to create an Account in Scope.ink. To do that, go to the main page of Scope and press the Sign Up button.
- Go to the main page of Scope.ink.
- Press Sign Up Button.
3. Insert your e-mail and password. Retype the password just to make sure they match.
4. Insert your Domain (by default it’s gitlab.com).
5. Insert the token you have created in GitLab.
6. Insert your username.
7. Press Add Integration. Then you should see a
Success Message! 👌🏻
And that’s all! After this process, you can analyze your private and public repositories with Scope.
This way, you can measure developer productivity and analyze your team workflow and progress! 👷🏻♂️
Every feedback is really appreciated! 💪🏻
Much love from the Scope’s team! 💙